英语口语
此生能遇见你,已然
幸福得一塌糊涂
Jimmy's Note
妹纸萌的一生中,有这么一种神奇的存在: 它早来的时候你不会惊喜;它早退的时候你未必高兴;而它迟到的时候你肯定会焦虑不安……它,就是让妹纸萌又爱又恨的“大姨妈”!而作为一个姨妈ing的妹纸,我认为此刻任何行为、语言、情绪、精神、智商、三观上的走偏都可以归结于大姨妈!不知道姨妈期间那些事儿,你有木有偷偷干过了?
1. Waddled to the bathroom with your thighs clenched together because you can feel it.
感到山洪快要爆发的时候,用左腿碰右腿的小碎步姿势磨进卫生间。
2. Gotten someone to “check the back” when you come out of the bathroom.
“我走前面,你帮我看看裤子粘上没?”——女生之间的特殊情谊。
3. Inconspicuously laid your jacket on your chair seat in case of…accidents.
悄悄把外套垫在凳子上,防止侧漏的尴尬。
4. Snuck your pad to the bathroom by putting it up your sleeve.
去卫生间时往衣袖里藏姨妈巾。
5. Coughed to mask the obvious sound of you unwrapping a pad in the bathroom stall.
在卫生间用咳嗽掩盖撕下姨妈巾的刺啦声。
6. Tried to hold in a sneeze because who knows what might happen?
打喷嚏时用力夹住,不然分分钟血崩。
7. Made a makeshift pad out of toilet paper when you didn't have any actual pads to hand.
借不到姨妈巾时很崩溃,只能先拿卫生纸顶一下。
8. But because you were paranoid about it leaking through, it was more of a toilet paper mattress.
担心渗透好心累,只有叠成床垫那么厚。
9. Crossed your legs really tightly whenever you sit down, in an attempt to stop the unstoppable flow.
双腿交叉的优雅只是为了抵御不断涌出的鲜血。
10. Rushed to the bathroom because your “my uterus is falling out of me” cramps were actually “I urgently need to shit” cramps.
以为自己是姨妈痛,其实是要拉肚子了,不管怎样去个洗手间先。
11. Confused your own butt sweat for leaking all over yourself.
分不清内裤里的潮湿是流的血还是出的汗。
12. Doubled up on a pair of knickers to decrease the chance of leakage. Because hopefully you'll get to the bathroom in time before the blood seeps through the second pair.
为防止渗漏穿双层内裤,多一层布多一份安心。
13. Inspected the tissue after wiping to see how much damage is being done down there.
擦屁屁的卫生纸一定要看一眼,看看血流是否通畅。
免费送哈利波特1-7全集!
吉米老师今天给大家送福利啦!免费赠送哈利波特1-7中英文全集+英文原版MP3,一共 2999 份,先到先得,送完即止(这个公众号有150万童鞋,请一定要快哦)!怎么获得?长按下方指纹,识别二维码关注后发送数字 520免费获得!
长按下方指纹,识别二维码即可关注
标签: csgo枪法手机版